International Excellence Scholarship for undergraduate Sri Lankan students
March 25, 2016
If you are a student from Sri Lanka commencing an undergraduate program at RMIT in Semester 2 2016, this scholarship can provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$6,000, paid in the first semester of the first year of study.
Number of scholarships available
Seven scholarships can be awarded per year.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- be applying from Sri Lanka
- enrol in an undergraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2016.
- have a minimum A Level score of 12 points (where an A = 5 points, B = 4 points, C = 3 points)
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.
You will then be contacted within 4 weeks if you have been successful (please note that unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted).
Scholarships will be awarded on the following dates (1 April, 1 May, 1 June) until all scholarships have been allocated.
Applications now open
Semester 2 2016 applicants: 31 May 2016
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2016.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org