Q & A

Q & A

1. What are the Minimum Qualifications needed to study undergraduate courses in Australia?

First of All, students must meet the genuine students guidelines and have to meet the current GTE requirement.
GCE A/L / Edexcel A/L/ Cambridge A/L 3 passes or completion of another recognised qualification and satisfactory results in IELTS, PTE, TOEFL or any other approved test will allow them to get in to Undergraduate degree program supposing they meet the University entry criteria.
It is also important to note that most of Universities have pathway programs that will lead to various undergraduate programs .

2. What kind of support will Jeewa  provide to students?

First of all we counsel students properly to help them to find the right course & the right place to study. We will process their visa application from A-Z without charging any additional fee.
Also Jeewa has the largest student network in Australia & they will look after all our students from the moment they landed in Australia. Additionally we have our own student’s welfare support officer in Australia & you can contact him in 24 hours of the day.

3. We heard that there were new changes to the Australian Student’s visas. How are these going to affect us?

Yes, there were some changes in to the student visa program and student will get a fast and streamlined visa service if they apply for university programs including approved University pathway programs.
Please visit one of our offices to get the further details on Knight Review changes and GTE assessment.

4. what about the Financial back ground to Study Abroad?

You should have a sound financial back ground. Also you must find a sponsor who can support you financially for your higher studies. In Most cases sponsors must be Family members or the close relatives of the student. You have provided the evidence of some available funds and the sufficient regular income to support your course fees and living expenses for the duration of the course.

5. Are there any scholarships available for studying in Australia?

Yes, There are some partly scholarships available for undergraduate studies & postgraduate studies through Universities & to get more information please visit Jeewa offices. In addition Australian Government also provide scholarships & you can get all the information from www.australianscholarships.gov.au

6. Can I take my family with me?

In most cases, yes you can if you have enrolled to a program of 52 weeks or more. You must have some extra funds for sponsorship. If you are taking school aged kids you have to pay their school fees as well.

7. Is there any age limit to study in Australia?

For most cases no. We will advise case by case.

8. There are many agents in & around Colombo. Why do we need to choose Jeewa as our agent?

Jeewa provide Expertise, accurate & caring service to our clients & we have recruited the largest number of students to Australia over the last 6 years in this business. We are so proud about our achievements & very happy to continue our good works in the years to come.
Moreover Jeewa has three fully functioned offices in Panadura, Battaramulla & Kandy. I’ll recommend all students to go through the testimonials of our students in the home page of this website & we can provide more details if any requests are made.

9. Are students allowed work in Australia?

Yes international students are allowed to work 40 hours per fortnight during the school term-time. There will be additional hours for research students. But please note you can’t run your own business in Australia.
Please refer www.immi.gov.au for more information.

10. Are you providing Educational advice for any other countries?

Yes we have very experienced group of counselors who can advise you on Countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia & Singapore.
We have chosen a very few highly reputed institutes around the world for this purpose & we are capable of handling the successful visa conversion for above mentioned countries as well.

11. What are the most important advices you can provide for the students who are willing to study in Overseas?

First choose the right course that will lead to your future career prospects & then choose the country according to your budget & the visa requirement to commence your studies. Remember you can get the advanced standings for the courses you have completed when you are applying for another country to continue your studies.
Always make a prior appointment to meet the professional counselor @ Jeewa Australian Educational Centre to get the first hand information.

12. What is so good about Australian education and training compared to other countries?

Australia is an internationally recognized source of high quality education as well as research excellence. Our universities, vocational and technical education colleges and schools are world-class. And Australia is a world leader in English language courses for international students.
Australian Government legislation requires quality assurance agencies and codes of conduct to be in place so that international students in Australia and their parents enjoy a level of service and financial protection that is unrivalled.
Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel in an English speaking country. Australia also offers excellent value for money and a high standard of living.

13. Are Australian qualifications recognised in my home country?

Australian qualifications are respected internationally when seeking employment or further study at leading international universities. Distinguishing Australia from many other countries is the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) which is a national system of learning pathways recognised throughout Australia and by other countries.

14. How are Australian institutions ranked?

Australian institutions are not officially ranked. However, there are some commercial publications available that compare achievements of universities and institutions in meeting certain criteria such as use of technology or student support services.
All of Australia’s education and training institutions offer high quality, internationally relevant courses because Australian Government legislation requires them to be registered and meet quality assurance measures. Excellence in teaching, research, facilities and support services is found across Australia’s diversified education and training system. Prospective students should focus on finding institutions that offer the course most suited to their particular needs and aspirations.

15. Can I extend my Studies in Australia?

A- Yes, you can extend your studies in Australia as long as your visa allows it. If you get a student visa with no further stay note, you will have to leave the country to apply again. You can check the website www.immi.gov.au for more information. Also it is important to keep in mind that you have to complete at least 75% of the course to apply for a extension with more than 80% attendance.

16. How will my qualifications be assessed for the exemptions?

Most Australian Institutes accept Sri Lankan qualification for the exemptions. Institutions look at the level and content of your previous coursework. You must provide institutions with certified transcripts (including results) of your prior study. You might also like to include a brief explanation of the grading system of the institution.

17. How can I apply for the PSW after completing my studies in Australia?

You must complete 2 years full time studies towards a bachelor degree or a master degree in Australia .& IELTS each band score of 6.0 to apply for PSW. You can get all the relevant information from www.immi.gov.au website.

18. Can my spouse work in Canada while I study?

Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a Work Permit if you are a full-time student at an authorised institution and have a Study Permit. For more details visit theCitizenship and Immigration Canada website.

19. Can I work while I study in UK?

As an international student in the UK you may be eligible to work alongside your studies, depending on your immigration status. Getting a job while you study in the UK can improve your language skills and enhance your CV.

20. Can an International Student opt to stay for work after studying in UK?

Yes, you can stay and work after completing your studies provided you meet all the requirements of UK Border Agency.

21. What are the work opportunities after the completion of the degree or diploma program in New Zealand?

New Zealand offers students a one year job search visa after completion of either two year level 5 or 6 diploma or a degree, graduate diploma program at Level 7 or Higher. The points based immigration system is one of the most attractive skilled migration systems in the world,



OSHC with Jeewa


Did you know you have choice in your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) provider.  You can meet your visa requirements to study in Australia without paying too much. Compare all Australian Government-approved providers in one place; buy your policy and have it in minutes.

Find Us on Facebook

Follow by Email
buy usa canadian antibiotics online
istanbul nakliyat firmaları beylikdüzü evden eve nakliyat sarıyer evden eve nakliyat
patent protez saç Replika saat