Population: 29.3 million (UN, 2012)
Capital: Kuala Lumpur
Area: 329,847 sq km (127,355 sq miles)
Major languages: Malay (official), English, Chinese dialects, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam
Major religions: Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism
Life expectancy: 73 years (men), 77 years (women)
Monetary unit: 1 ringgit = 100 sen
Main exports: Electronic equipment, petroleum and liquefied natural gas, chemicals, palm oil, wood and wood products, rubber, textiles
GNI per capita: US $8,770 (World Bank, 2011)
International dialing code: +60
– High quality and standard education system & high standard of living.
– Low cost foreign degree qualifications from countries like US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc.
– Comparatively low studying and living expenditure in Malaysia.
– Uncomplicated student visa process.
– Great place to travel and enjoy.
Reasons to Choose Swinburne Sarawak
1 Full-fledged university
Swinburne Sarawak is the only international branch university campus of Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
2 Australian curriculum
Our curriculum is sourced directly from our home campus in Melbourne. This means the programs we offer are identical. Swinburne has been in existence for more than a hundred years and is well known in Australia for its practical career-oriented programs and close links to industry.
3 Australian qualification
On completion of your degree studies, your parchment will be awarded by Swinburne Australia.